Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Transparent BC

The neck-entry transparent suit may have had it's last great scene Monday night.  I donned the suit, gloves, socks, and hood and prepared to cover up with the transparent BC hood over top at the hotel last night.  It was a great horny session as you can see from the video; this morning I had to pack everything away before the cleaning staff got in and unfortunately put another tear in the torso near the collarbone area.  It looks like the glue that was used to fix the last big neck tear weakened the latex to a point that everything else around it was weakened too.  So much for the permanency of repairs, eh?  Once you get a tear, the integrity is pretty much gone, unfortunately. It's one of my oldest intact suits. I will get it repaired, but the suit's better days are behind it.  Time to start considering a new transparent catsuit design :)

4 comments:

gmaj said...

Why´d you hide your suit from the cleaning staff? I tend to let my rubber stuff lay openly around in hotel rooms, and never had a problem with it. Hotel staff sees much worse things in rooms..;)

curt304 said...

That's too bad. I hate it when that happens..... It's like losing an old friend.

curt304 said...

That's too bad. I hate it when that happens..... It's like losing an old friend. Great vid tho.

Unknown said...

LOL I didn't really hide, just hung stuff in the closet. I guess there is really no reason to pack stuff away, though I suspect all the socks, gloves and hoods drying in the bathroom might get in the way of housekeeping cleaning things up!