Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday perviness

Yes, I realize this isn't Tumblr, but hell there are a lot of hot pics trending this weekend! I have to share some, though I'm sure you've seen most of them already :)
I went to the Noir Fetish Party with Mitch, Brian and Marc last night. It was a lot of fun! The music was good, the crowd was young and energetic, and there was actually a lot of latex being worn out too! It was very inspiring to see. I was the only guy in a full latex catsuit, but there were a few guys in latex tops and bottoms.  There were lots of girls in latex dresses.  I saw another woman in full latex...and jokingly said to her that she was the only one who could sympathize with how hot I was in the club! :)  I ran into a few old friends, it was good to catch up.

We got some good pictures done in the studio.  As soon as they're posted on Facebook I'll post them here.

As much as I still aspire to do boys-only parties, it was great to see the big mix of people at last night's party - straight, gay, male, female and everything in between.  It was good to see the effort people put into their outfits as you get used to seeing so much zero effort these days.  It is the trend to have these mixed parties and I have to say, I like what I see.  Next party is the Sin City Rubberluv at the end of June.

I'm looking forward to Seattle next weekend; all the boys are leaving their boyfriends behind so I guess we'll see how much trouble we can get into. I'm planning to wear rubber all weekend!

2 comments:

Jim said...

Fun, enjoyable post :)

Unknown said...

Hi Jim! Hope you had a good weekend! :)