Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Looks for Spring

Well, it's been an interesting week so far. As you know, last week I was travelling from Palm Springs to Texas to spend a week with mom and dad. I think the partying in Palm Springs got the best of me as I fell ill on Tuesday and it got progressively worse into the weekend. I guess of all places to be, being with mom and dad while sick can't be beat, though they were concerned and of course there's nothing worse than being deathly sick during vacation.

I was feeling better on Sunday travel day, however I was dreading coming back to work, knowing that I was still sick, not rested, and just going back into the same bullshit that I left. I got to work on Monday morning and saw a meeting scheduled with my career manager. We talked at noon and he said that I'd been offered a termination package from the company. This is something that I'd been secretly wishing for for a long time as I was no longer feeling a part of the organization anymore and many among me felt we were just being squeezed out in order to hire more cheaper resources in Asia. So I guess this situation has ended up about as well as it could, though now comes the daunting task of trying to figure out what I want to do next. It would be a great opportunity to get out of IT altogether and do something different, though I think reasonably retraining and upgrading my skills to work with some of the newer more relevant technologies is probably what's going to happen.

At any rate, with all of this going on and three weeks to go to Rubbout, things are a bit harried and stressful. Luckily I have my rubber to calm me down somewhat. My new order from Invincible arrived the day I left for Palm Springs so I went and picked that up on Monday. I like the new track jacket, it is nicely designed and looks great (*sweat sweat sweat*) and the transparent socks and gloves go good with the rest of my transparent stuff. Unfortunately the new metallic peacock Libidex catsuit went splitsville at the ass (again!) on Tuesday, so I've been negotiating a replacement with Libidex the past couple of days. I ordered a replacement in black that will be here in time for Rubbout and a bunch of scrap metallic peacock in the hopes that I can salvage the suit somehow. I only had it a couple of months, it hardly seems fair but alas this is the danger of the passion.

Here are some pics of the new pieces:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

VAVAVOOMM!! Reid........love the new look.I just ejaculated into my pants when I saw you in your clear suit......
Im sorry to hear you have been so ill, and I hope you are much better, sorrier still to here you have been made redundant(yeah it happens here too).However, from what you say it may have been a blessing if you didnt enjoy your work? Over here , getting a job is a hard thing, I get about 5 or 6 people coming in asking, and there is nothing.There are jobs out there, but choose one that is right for your talents and right for you, you could change your life now without realising it.Good luck and keep on with tehpics of you in skintight rubber!Btw......your ass is bloody lovely in the black latex.yumm.
regards Dcx

Unknown said...

Thanks DC. I think I'm going to take some time off after Rubbout to recollect, utilize my career counselling that's getting paid for, and take the opportunity to get into something different? Not sure if it will still be IT or not, but I'll take some time to reflect and figure it out. Cheers!

DJ Smylz said...

Looks great! Love the blue suit!

Jim said...

Wow, WOW...looking great as always :) And it's TRUE...your butt looks fantastic! Adoring the clear latex look on you. Feel Good & Good Luck, Jim

Unknown said...

Thanks Jim!!

njrubberdude said...

Those outfits suit you perfectly. Damn! You look fantastic.