Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lacking, to say the least

Sorry...no posts this week. It's been a challenging week for my psyche, I think it's just that time of year when things are slow, the days are still basically darkness, everyone's feeling financially pinched and live just generally sucks. I was feeling that this week, I'm slowly coming out of it, though.

I'm glad to say almost all the Rubbout sponsor contractual stuff is done. We had a great volunteer meeting last night and I am feeling more motivated now that I feel we're on track and doing okay. This month is busy with party planning, and getting one more round of photo shoots and conceptualization for the Slick Party done, printed and marketed. We have another contest night next weekend, and then suddenly, I'm going to be off to Palm Springs with a fantastic group of friends for West Coast Rubber! That's definitely something to look forward to!

Tomorrow night, Bearracuda!

In the meantime, since I was such a miser on the content-posting front, what is a better 'I'm sorry' gift than some horny pics of hot guys in rubber? Have a good weekend, boys!

No comments: