Monday, September 26, 2011

Team Bonding

LOL This was posted by dear JockNSpeedo on FB a couple of weeks ago and Ruff posted it last week with screen captures. It's a funny look at the Canadian National Speedskating Development Team 'bonding' as they traipse around the University of Calgary campus.

I used to love that when I was going to school at U of C I could head over to the Olympic Oval during a break or in the evenings and watch National teams from all over the world train, warmup and compete in all their skintight glory.

I also love the fact the skinsuit bulges were, of course, the topic of a series of captures from the video! The world would be a lot less sexy place without horny fruits! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you can just get the guys round to do a lap round my bed that'll do fine!!!!!