Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tight Athletes

Here a couple of track and field pics for the day:







I am trying to find more reasonable-quality pics of track and field guys wearing Nike Swiftsuits or something similar like this guy....boy, I'd sure like to find a larger higher-res pic of this guy! Any pics of Athletics guys in spandex would be wonderful. If you can help out, I would appreciate it!

I've posted pics of Tyler Christopher in his Canadian track team Swift suit in the past. I haven't seen any other national team athletes in full-body Swift suits so if you know of any pics out there, please let me know. The pic on the left of the guy in the orange Swift Suit could either be from a (presumably) American college team, or perhaps Holland? :)

I love the look of a nice tight waist coming off of a nice big muscular ass and legs...skinsuits do it nicely!

No comments: