Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Contraction

I've been feeling like I've been 'putting myself' out on the Internet a bit too much lately, especially considering I've recently started a new, high-profile job and some of the most recent perv studio shots I did were full facial, which I had avoided most of the time up to now. I think the liberalness of my attitude over the summer and during my holidays led me to post things that I would not normally (I know -- such a prude for being such a perv). I've decide to remove or suspend a few of my profiles including the Multiply site, Dudesnude and Myspace. I was finding there was so much duplication between sites that it was just becoming a waste of time, so I decided to shed those ones from which I have had the most interaction with others. The Ning sites are still going strong as are, as always, Gearfetish and Rubberzone.

No comments: