Sunday, February 11, 2007

Anticipation

I'm still on holidays, but found out from my boyfriend that my new rubber suit from Latexa has arrived in Canada! I ended up getting a black one -- long story short, I lowballed a bid on eBay for the suit from a seller in Germany and ended up winning the thing! I got the suit for $CAD290 -- pretty happy with the price, considering I was planning on buying the suit for full price around $CAD450. I will still consider a custom made one at sometime in the future. I'd still like to get a transparent rubber catsuit!

Anyways, I am on my way back to Calgary tomorrow and will pick up the suit at the post office. It is a skintight full-body catsuit with attached gloves, socks and mask along with a cock & ball sheath.

Just before I left on vacation I received another decadent purchase I had made of a male rubber harness by the Hungarian Human workshop rubber tailors. I've had the chance to try it on and was quite impressed with the quality. I bought a size large and still find the waist straps a bit tight for any allowance to loosen it around my 33 inch waist, however the look is hot! It also had a cockring which will look especially erotic with the rubber sheath of the suit. I also bought it along with a rubber posture collar.

I can't wait to lube up and get into the suit and put on the harness and collar tomorrow! Pictures are certainly soon to follow!

No comments: