Friday, January 12, 2007

A private medical joke. Or is it?

I have a very good friend who is a very successful painter in quite a few North American markets. He currently resides in Montreal but has spent many years in Calgary. We have known each other for many years and have shared many stories and secrets about ourselves. He knows that I have a penchant for lycra and rubber.

Anyways, to tie this story together, he is a very edgy painter with many themes of sexuality, religion, death -- challenging themes. I have been to many of his personal and group show openings and have helped out with the serving of drinks to gallery patrons at these events.
At a few of his show openings, especially some more of the risque themes or during Pride shows, he has had girls dressed in rubber and PVC nurses uniforms serving wine and has always wanted me to dress up and do the same. I always enthusiastically said that I would. At any rate, I was perusing the Westward Bound site the other day and I found these:

As soon as I saw these items, I had to send him the pics! What a riot! I also told him that if he needed me to come to serve at one of his openings, I would fly to Montreal immediately, by rubber medical gear in tow!

And you know what? I had pictures of this model - my long-time online boyfriend, if you really had to know - and had his name, but alas I can't find any evidence of this anywhere on the computer hard drive now. I've been looking in folders all evening for these pictures. I must be getting amnesia! Or losing my mind...

Scott? Shane? first-name, or last-name, or something? Please help if you know! He's SOO pretty, and apparently a hot rubber whore from all the rubber photo shoots he's been in. At least in my dreams he is...

No comments: