Monday, December 7, 2015

VAN-PAH Christmas Mosh

Sexy Santa, Sexy Elf and I
VAN-PAH held their Xmas mosh and party on Saturday afternoon. The turnout was amazing! Lots of fun, lots of good moshing; I got a few more tips on proper Handling and got violated a few times as well. After the event, Mr. P and I went to my corporate Xmas party and then to another party at a friends place.

I had tried at the last minute to put a Vancouver Rubbermen meet coordinated with the VAN-PAH event but alas there was only myself and one more guy in rubber on Saturday. January will be better!

I was thinking today....the RMSF guys do Sunday Karaoke - thinking of non-bar things for the Rubbermen to do, this would be another possibly good idea to run with.

I got a lot of chores done yesterday and in the evening we hosted Bubblebutt...finally. Lots and lots of fun, can't wait to do it again!

No comments: