Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Updateable

Well, this was the peak weekend for Holiday parties and hijinks.

Thursday I had the most adorable 26 year-old cub over for some sling time in the afternoon. He was so handsome and friendly. We had chatted over the few days prior and I was glad that he was able to finally come over, however it ended up he was pretty hungover and wasn't managing his play time very well haha..too much wine the night before. I put him in neoprene harness and jock and played with his ass for awhile but he kept having to run to the bathroom. I convinced him to play with my hole once he claimed his guts weren't stable and didn't want to bottom anymore, until he finally capitulated and had to head back to where he was staying in New West in order to get some more sleep. I had a good laugh with him over it...young, dumb, full of cum, still making play dates despite searing hangovers....pretty commendable.

Say hello to our tree! He's a thirsty devil!
I hope to get together with him sometime; he says he's in Vancouver from the Interior every three months or so, so here's hoping he'll contact me as I'd like to play again with him and get to know him better when he's not as ill.

Friday night Mr. P and I went to Pumpjack for the VML Gear Night. I wore my rubber skinhead jeans and polo. It was fun; we ended up having a little nip and tug with a few guys in the backroom. Time flew by, we didn't get out of there until 2am.

Late night munchies....we went for food, then went home and decided to haul the Christmas tree up to the condo from the van and set it up....drunken tree elves! Finally got everything done and set up at 5am hahaha

Saturday we went to a big holiday party at friends' place; these are the guys that will be our neighbors next summer at Shadow Falls, so it's always good to get in nice with the neighbors, right?

We had good intentions to go out for a friend's birthday party afterwards but we were so tired we just decided to head home and crash, for there was still no end of the celebratory obligations.

Rubber mitt on a carrot and berries
I got some chores done around the house on Sunday morning. I met up with friends at Fountainhead in order to stake out tables for Coco's Christmas show, an annual charity event. The pub ends up getting completely packed and all tables are claimed early so we sacrificed our livers in order to get some good seats. We ended up with four tables with about 18 guys, it was a ton of fun, and the drag performances were all sooo good. A very enjoyable evening. There were coloring contest and prize draws, I was excited to color a rubber gimp snowman, however they were out of snowmen so I had to settle with coloring a mitt...obviously into a rubber pride flag. There was no black, but I did my best with navy and brown, and ensured I put "Latex Life" on the yellow stripe :)

I slept in right to work start time on Monday, and of course shit started hitting the fan mid-morning. Fortunately I had been chatting with a 27 year-old stud who was a rubber fist top and visiting from Sydney. I didn't think anything was going to come of it as I hadn't heard from him on Sunday, however he messaged me Monday morning and wanted to come over. How could I say no? The advantages to working from home are numerous.

He came over around 1. A very handsome, confident man indeed! I was impressed!

I suggested getting into rubber so I dressed him, he dressed me. We took turns in the sling and he ravaged my ass very well...and the fact that he was turned on so much by it turned me on even more.

He claims that Sydneysiders are pretty vanilla and that he'd picked up all his perversion and technique from the Melburnians. Point well taken for my next trip to Australia haha.

As it turns out, he is Canadian, been living in Australia for quite a few years but was travelling to Alberta to spend Xmas with his family. I really hope he makes future stops in Vancouver again, fuck he was a lot of fun. I really wish I had taken some pictures. He was a high-quality individuals and very fist-proficient. I thought of getting vid while in the sling, but you know how that always ends up....not happening!

We got Mr. P involved, did some spit roasting of each other, then we each took a turn in the sling fisting and assplaying as each of us took a turn cumming. Cleanup, shower...it was amazing! He had to go and meet a friend around 5:30, so the playdate was brief but intense.

Got a bit of my backed-up work done, then we headed to Junction for Monday night Pub Trivia. Tonight I have our EBCC year-end party and swag distribution (our new cycling kit!), Wednesday I'm going to try and finish the Elemental Party poster with J and define requirements with D at Steamworks for the fisting party there on January 9. I really want to get that moving ahead. Oh yeah, and we have a tree to trim and decorating to do sometime in there. I was also hoping to have Wardog over on Thursday (which is also Anonymous at 8x6) since he's been away for a couple weeks!

Plans this week include the P-CAN Xmas party on Friday (after I finish a software upgrade in the evening), Play party with M and R on Saturday following the big Xmas Meat Draw. Sunday Mr. P and I are supposed to check out a friend's art exhibit in the afternoon and then have our boy G come over for dinner. Hope that works out...he hasn't been over for over a week! Mr. P and I have talked about him being a potential regular playmate, perhaps something more down the road since we both like him very much and he likes us, however we'll take our time on that. He's so adorable, I'm sure he has lots of boys vying for his attention anyways, not a middle aged couple with wrinkles and missing limbs! Anyways, I'm always the optimist in the wishful thinking department.

Next week will fly by; Hopefully we also get the tree dressed by the weekend so this isn't something I have to deal. I have Tuesday and Wednesday free to get some stuff done around the house. I thank Amazon for making my gift shopping for Mr. P super easy.

I'm planning a play party starting the afternoon of December 24th once work is done including SeriousButtFun, Almazmol, Ironfist, and hopefully a few others. I know it's a family day for a lot of people but I'm more interested in getting hands in holes. Seems very celebratory to me!

What do I want for Xmas? Well, other than a sleep-in and cuddle with Mr. P, I may have to go out and buy the inclement weather cycling gear I'm supposed to be buying with some of my Xmas money. This is supposed to include a new helmet, head- and tail-lights, and some waterproof panniers.

I've also been in touch with House of Basciano about getting a new black/red piping leather bulldog harness and posture collar made. I think I could consider those Xmas gifts too?

We are invited over to our friend R's place for Xmas dinner.

If there's no plans for Boxing Day yet; I may take Wardog to Steamworks with me for the evening. We'll see what happens.

My birthday's on the 31st, still no NYE plans yet. The next Van-PAH mosh and Vancouver Rubbermen meet is on Saturday January 2. Hopefully I'll get my birthday wish over the long New Year's weekend. I'm expecting Mr. P to line them up, if you get my drift...

Wow, and then we're into 2016 and starting off with the new fisting event on the 9th, and plans to head down to Seattle either on the 23rd or on February 6th to do Rubbout promotion, rubber bondage demos and support the Rainy City Rubbermen group. With the horrific exchange rate we have against the American dollar, it's super unfortunate that these trips are getting to be kinda distasteful from a financing perspective. We're back to paying 50% on each dollar we exchange - pretty sad.

Tickets for the Friday, April 1 ELEMENTAL gear party will start on sale on January 1 and Rubbout 25 weekend packages will bump up to $100 from $80.

Tis the season for young men to chat up the daddy types, particularly the non-locals. Bad in a way that I can't arrange something more immediate with them, but good in a way that we get to have an extended conversation online and get to feel each other out better. At any rate, gentlemen, please pick me! I'll be your daddy!...I have very handsome and kinky boys in Bellevue, Seattle and Corvallis chatting me up these days - I'm not sure how I'm ever going to arrange meets with them in the near future, but I will try!

More to come....

No comments: