Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Playdate with Almazmol

As it ended up, Almazmol and I ended up playing together on Saturday afternoon/evening by ourselves. There had been discussion about including a couple others (stated in previous blog post *wink*), but as scheduling and outcomes unfolded, we ended up playing together and it was perfectly fine. Actually my greedy internal devil was secretly happy about this as it meant that I had the undivided attention of a sexy fist top all to myself!

I got over to his place around 4 and we hauled the sling and equipment bag up to his place. After getting setup and having a drink and conversation, we decided we wanted to start by donning some pieces of his genuine football gear, doing a photoshoot and then doing a session in the sling in football gear.

As you can see from the pics, I was in great gear and felt very empowered in it. It was a lot of fun to be in such a strongly-traditional uber-masculine uniform...and given that Almazmol has quite a bit of kit, the stuff he picked out for me actually fit very nicely.




It was hot helping him get dressed in his uniform; the fitted jersey with lycra was a challenge to get over his thick torso, but we finally managed and were geared up. After the photoshoot, he instructed me to take off my football pants, exposing the UA jockstrap he lent me, put me in the sling and started our first session.

Afterwards, we had a bit of a break and decided to switch to wrestling uniforms. I put on my Invincible wrestler and helped him get into his U.S. Marine luchador unform. We fisted again for awhile, then decided it was time to get into the hard-core rubber sessions.

You may find this hard to believe, but I've had that E7 red "Fist" catsuit with punch hole for years, and I've never technically ever been fisted in it! Well, that all changed Saturday night. If you recall when I got the blowout in that suit fixed years ago, I had the punch hole expanded.

I donned the red E7 Fistsuit while Almazmol donned the black rubber surfsuit. I put on all accessories to end up in head-to-toe rubber, including the black gloves and socks, Polymorphe hood and collar, and the CB-4000 chastity. We both donned gas masks, he restrained me in the sling and added the popper hoses. Our first session in full rubber was with the video on, you can see 18 minutes of our productive session here:


It was so great! I have had the Slink fully in me several times before but always in a standing position, inserting from below. Wardog and I had tried to insert it from behind while I was on hands and knees last week and it didn't work, so I was hesitant to try it in the sling on my back, but as you can see, the entire 21" length of the Large went all the way in without any discomfort.

Almazmol was very turned on, fisted and fucked me before shutting the camera off, then continuing the session for a long time after the camera was shut off..more fists and fucking. I can't recall how many times the Slink was reinserted in me but it was interesting that every time it felt like it was going into a different space somewhere deep in me! Fascinating and delightful....this session lasted the longest and was the one I was craving for SO badly.

We did some depth work before taking another break. I wanted to keep the rubber on for a bit longer for one more go at my ass in the sling, then we decided it was time to start winding down.

I had put an old zentai suit in my bag with a busted zipper. We did the second last session of the night with me in the zentai and he in his wrestler. The crotch zip was a bit high so as he was fisting my ass his hand was dragging on the seam, this was quickly resolved by tearing the seam further! After another long session, I was intent to jerk myself off while Almazmol continued to fist me. The last session involved my UA lycra shirt and the Cellblock 13 football pants, and ended the evening with big smiles and muted conversation! By the end of the night we had to be very quiet due to A's wood-frame condo building; I was finding it very hard to stay quiet and basically self-gagged for the last hour in order to keep the noise levels down! Haha

We cleaned up, tore down, and vowed to schedule another play date before the end of December.

Thanks so much to Almazmol for being the awesome sexy fist top he is and sharing his home and photographic equipment with me :)

Next on the agenda: a night with Mr. P and Bubblebutt in the sling, Jox and Sox at 8x6 on Thursday, work this weekend, Van-PAH Mosh and Vancouver Rubbermen get-together Saturday afternoon, my Corporate Xmas party and two additional Xmas parties on Saturday night (of which one (or both)) might have to be missed, some birthdays and Coco's Xmas Party at Fountainhead the following weekend, and the planned play night with M/F/DR and Mr. P on the 19th. I love this time of year!

No comments: