Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's Begun....

It's very hard to believe from this perspective, but Rubbout 20 is actually here! The crazy weekend starts tonight with the Leather Archives and Museum presentation on the history of leather in Vancouver hosted by Rick Storer of Chicago. Afterwards, who knows? I've had a friend from Chicago staying with me since Tuesday and another one from Los Angeles coming in tonight. They move to the hotel tomorrow and another group from Saskatchewan flops at my place for the weekend, possibly with a visit from the Boy from Whistler and some friends from Vancouver Island. I may just stay at Mr. P's for most of the weekend as he only lives minutes away from the action in Davie Village (for perspective I live 15 minute walk away! Zounds! ;) ).

I've shed the cotton, it's latex from now until Sunday night. I'm so excited to see all the friends that are coming this weekend!

I've been a bit of a stressball the past couple weeks getting everything lined up for this weekend. I am coordinating the Recon Dark Party and the M2M Play Party tomorrow night, and after that I'm hoping to have a relaxing and fun Saturday as I don't really have any more big responsibilities until Sunday at Brunch. There's still a lot more running around today though, god willing I don't end up with the flu or a cold at the end of all this!

Anyways, I'll try and post updates here as they come. Stay tuned to Leatherati Live over the weekend as L8xDad will be here and broadcasting!

Sorry, I'd love to write more, but there are things to do. Comparatively, next week is going to be SO relaxing! :)

No comments: