Thursday, December 6, 2012

Order #1

The Libidex order arrived on Tuesday! I've already tried everything on, I'm pretty happy with the sales items; very cool. I'm looking forward to matching the transparent black polo shirt with my Polymorphe club pants today. The two latex jockstraps I ordered also look hot too, they will look great with the crotchless wrestlers and chaps. Pictures and video to come! :)

The Visor Hood is hot; I slipped into my Libidex catsuit and KE bondage gloves last night while the bf snapped some pics once I had the new hood on. It ended up being a fun evening!

3 comments:

HWV said...

Your new stuff looks great! I missed out on the sale this time, but I'm about due to replace my black suit. The repairs and patches are starting to accumulate...

Unknown said...

Hey H! Yeah, there were some good sales on certain items, but not so much on catsuits. I'm sure there will be another sale soon.

Jim said...

Awesome! :)