Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Expansion

I need to add some new accessories to my rubber arsenal.  It seems like so long since I've actually bought a hood or a mask.  After seeing some of Macabail's hoods last night, I'm convinced this needs to be my next focus...after the rubber party weekends are over and I can account for how much less money I have....!

I like this Gate Mouth mask...the straps and metal add something industrial and subservient to the look. 

...and of course this one, which I've been talking about getting for ages.  So flexible in its uses, the cost would be completely worth it.  It looks so incredibly horny.

After seeing the ultimate rubberman suit from Blackstore, I'd love to emulate that look; of course one needs a spare $1500 or so lying around in order to do that.  I'm insane enough, and irresponsible enough with my money I might just do it! LOL

4 comments:

Pup Nitro said...

Wow who is the Gate Mouth mask by?

Unknown said...

Invincible Rubber

Anonymous said...

Is church of rubber just an email harvesting site, i signed up twice and it goes nowhere !

Unknown said...

You know what? I haven't checked or validated most of these links in a long time. Right now I can't even verify that they are all working or what they were originally linked to still exists in the same format as what initially linked me to them. I will get an audit done soon, I promise! :)