Thursday, May 21, 2009

New stuff

So I'm the first to complain about spending too much money, especially since I've been busy furnishing and decorating a new pad. I couldn't resist Invincible's May Sale though...the prices were just too good to pass up. An Invincible catsuit for under $200? Mine, all mine!

Here's a couple of outfits I picked up:

Neck entry catsuit with codpiece and rear zip - YJ's suit at Rubbout was so hot I had to get one of my own to add to the play arsenal.

Royal blue V-neck t-shirt with yellow trim
Royal blue boxer shorts with lace up front, yellow trim

How hot is this outfit? Perfect for those summer rubber parties!

The stuff won't be here in time for Mr. Rubber Vancouver, but will certainly be here for some of the other parties and such that will be coming up this summer.

No comments: