Monday, May 18, 2009

Long hot weekend

Saturday night Rubberball and I dressed up in each other's suits and went out to the Pumpjack for a few hours. I wore his blue catsuit, he wore my pewter. Of course, we were the only ones dressed in anything other than civvies, but we certainly got a lot of looks and a few questions. Just to freak everyone out more, we put the masks on and were completely rubberized for an hour or so before we left.






We fooled around a bit when we got home, and eventually made it into our lycra for some sleep.

The next morning, Rubberball let me try out his black Expectations suit. He polished me up and obliged me by taking lots and lots of pics. It was a blast! I got to try my first neoprene 'spacer' cockring with a CB sheath overtop underneath the suit. As you can tell in the pics, I quite liked this arrangement!







He's in town for the remainder of the week; hopefully this means some more playtime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Reid,
Isnt it always the same when you visit a bar that is supposed to be filled with guys wearing latex,some are so worried about being the only ones that no-one but a few turn up?
Its a disappointment for the ones that really make the effort.
Martin and I took a couple of mates out (they had come up from London)and it was VERY sad to find that even in the Bar that was a renowned leather bar,we got a lotta flak from the guys in there.....crazy!
I really enjoy the side turn pics you do,showing off that wonderful chest and small waist(envy mate envy)great pics.Thanks for showing them to us.
regards Dcx
ps,sent you a mail on the address you gave me.

Patrick said...

Mmmmmmmm! You look so damn good in a gasmask! There's something so alien and so sexy about it!