Thursday, November 7, 2019

Rubber Bondage Session

I love this man! I always enjoy any time I can get with Sem Folego....he is a very mature young man, who loves to dominate and control....he is a breath of fresh air to me, and I feel so grateful that he feels I'm worthy enough to dominate - because I will let him dominate me anywhere, anytime!

Last night he liked my suggestion of getting into full head-to-toe rubber, and once we discussed our upcoming session, he wanted my cock and ass exposed, so the gimp suit was the obvious choice of what to wear. I donned the suit, socks, he put the bondage gloves on me, then the hood and put the rubber muzzle on nice and tight. Next came on the ankle and wrist restraints. He had be comfortably place myself on the fuck bench, then proceeded to use chain to lash me to the frame of the bench. But that's not all -- he used the 25cm x 4m latex strips I had made a few years ago to fix my forearms, thighs and calves to the bench as well, and a final strip roll to fix my torso to the top pad of the bench. I was definitely fixed into place!!!

A few weeks ago was the first time that Sem Folego fisted me, and he really enjoyed it. I was the fortunate recipient of an ass annihilation last night from his beautiful cock and fists, and a few pre-selected toys. I was in this position for almost 2 hours (not bad for a week night!). I found out once he released me that he had cum 2-3 times during those 2 hours (he couldn't remember exactly how many times!?), and as I hadn't got off yet, he ploughed me with a dildo while I jerked myself off.

What a hot session! What a hot man! I'm so lucky!









No comments: