Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Gimpification

SemFolego and I were supposed to have another rubberman join us last night for a Dom/2sub session, however Rbrgear unfortunately had to cancel at the last minute. Thankfully us lustful rubbermen endured and SemFolego and I had a wonderful evening together!

Initially once we were rubbered up, he put me into a binder position on the rim chair, and locked my feet together and to the chain running down my back. Add cock and ass electro, an inflatable gag and then some condoms, and I was pre-cumming all over the place (as was he in between sticking his nice cock down my throat when the gag was taken out.

We ended up pulling a one of the d-rings out of the bondage mitt restraints and one out of one of the arm binders. It sucks, but didn't stop us from modifying the bondage to work.

After awhile, SemFolego took me to the sling and locked me in place. Then a condom went over the head and he fucked me, then used a dildo, then fucked me again.




What a fun night!

No comments: