Thursday, January 17, 2019

Out With the Old, In With the New

It looks like 2019 is destined to be a year of flux.

A 'must do' attack on the disaster besetting the storage lockers in our condo building has resulted in me finally throwing out fifteen year's worth of unsalvageable, destroyed, disintegrated latex clothing that up to this point I didn't have the heart to part with. Even though it was all just completely useless, I did enjoy going down there time to time and catching a whiff of the aging rubber (and truth be told, up until this year, I had that rubber stored down there in addition to excess rubber gear that is still in good shape but I just didn't have the room to store in the condo anymore).

This fall, the storage box the rubber was in completely fell apart, and so did some more of the 'current cycle' of rubber gear that I store in my closet in the condo, so much so that the ratio of intact-to-unsalvageable leaned more in the latter's favour. As Mr. P and I are trying to do another round of downsizing, the pile of old rubber was one of the next items on the checklist to work on.

I made a funny video and took some pics of myself smothered by all my old rubber outfits. A flood of memories has come back. All the good sexy times and all the orgasms those rubber suits experienced. Gawd. What a bittersweet yet cathartic moment.

As with any rebirth, now I can focus on saving some money on storage, maintaining my current wardrobe, and starting to think about the purchases of new gear in the future. Many more wonderful times and memories in latex to come!
Hmmm, that pile is not small....
Swimming in my latex for the last time.....:(


No comments: