Monday, August 17, 2015

New West Pride

The weekend had some highs and lows. Ironfist cancelled on me Friday night so that play session went kaput. Had I known some of the Pupluvyvr crew were partying I should have hooked up with them, but chose to hang out with a friend, order pizza and watch videos.

The Rubbout crew had a blast at New Westminster Pride on Saturday! We were the most risque booth on Columbia Street, that's for sure. We had tons of on lookers as we did several demos of the sleepsack and some flogging.

Pupluvyvr in the sling...
 

I have Josh as my captive! :)
Here's the drag queen that beat my balls mercilessly. I hate her LOL
Lots of onlookers wondering what the hell we're doing.


Helping Daddy Bruiser show his boy bondage in the sleepsack
Shameless promotion for the D.R.A.G. book!
I got into the sleepsack for over an hour and got mercilessly beaten by several people, particularly by a sadistic drag queen. I had my thick metal cockring on and my balls packed in the bulge of my rubber wrestler so this became particularly painful and no one understood what I was asking for when I asked for help. Mental note: take off all metal jewelry when getting into a submissive position, JUST IN CASE.

We hung out in New West for a few additional hours after the Street Party ended at 8. Saturday night we got downtown again around 11. I was tired but horny. After trying to connect with a few guys, I gave up and just crawled into my rubber. I haven't had a hardcore hot sweaty rubber session in awhile so this was an acceptable alternative, though I was mega-horny and Mr. P wasn't available. I get so hot and bothered in my Latexskin suit!

Triple-layered head with restricted breathing....ugnhhh...

So it ended up being a late night for me by myself...haha

Sunday I got some errands done before a new guy, Azmazmol came over in the afternoon. We had just recently started to talk and plan a meeting. We had a fun short visit in the afternoon where I helped get his nice beefy torso into a very tight face-entry Latexcatfish suit. We took lots of pictures with him in the suit. I got into my Hypershine suit for inspiration for awhile. We took the suits off and tried out some of his Lucha Libre wrestling outfits, took some more pics of him as his fantasy Luchador, hung out for awhile, then he went home. He's into rubber, spandex, and a Top....three of my favorite things! We intend to get together again soon for a more sexual play date and he has promised to send me the pics from his professional camera that I told him I was going to post here on the blog, so stay tuned!

So, I didn't get laid this weekend, which is disappointing, but I did have some fun. Mr. P and I are supposed to be going camping at Shadow Falls this weekend with some friends so that should be a blast! Unfortunately M isn't coming with us, so I'm not sure what the chances of are having some ffun in the woods up there. I'm also hoping to get together with Ironfist and/or Wardog this week. Here's hoping I can get laid at some point. :)

No comments: