Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sucked and Stretched


Mr. P and I had a new submissive over on Friday. He was fun, had a great hole and enjoyed the assplay work I did on him. He was very submissive, didn't want to do anything dominant or toppy so I had the opportunity to play out a Dom role, which was fun!

I had him in the sling and on his knees most of the night. He enjoyed the experience of rubber, electro and toys which he had had some exposure to.

I especially enjoyed putting the anal sucker on his hole and sucking it up as far as I've ever had any guy's rosebud, to finally let it go into a beautiful big rosebud that I got to enjoy for a few hours afterwards!

Saturday Wardog was going to come over but I had to cancel at the last minute because a good friend was having some problems that I needed to attend to.

Sunday we went out for Showtunes Sunday and met up with some of the guys we partied with at Shadow Falls. We went back to their place to watch the final episode of Amazing Race Canada and then fooled around with the host couple for awhile before coming home to get ready for work on Monday.

Today was "Shearing Day". Every 3-4 months I will clip all my body hair off or nearly off...it's a comfort thing; trust me, the shit grows back fast. I really enjoy the lack of hair when wearing spandex or skintight rubber...much more comfortable!

Tonight Wardog is coming over after work and I hope that a German flight attendant I've been chatting to for a couple weeks will also come over and join us! Definitely some pics to come.

No comments: