Friday, May 24, 2013

Victoria Update #2

So yes, there's been a dearth of blogging on Rubber Canuck the past few weeks; I've been spending most of my time with Victoria boy in the hotel suite in downtown Victoria every night this week. In fact, he's just been staying with me at the hotel, we both head to work in the morning, then meet back in the hotel room again at the end of the work day just to start the sexual escapades again!  It's been a tremendously fulfilling time; we really connect and get along and the sex has been AMAZING! I haven't had my laptop with me, and I'm not that big on blogging from my phone.

Victoria boy told me he wants to be called RubbNuck Jr., so that's what I'm going to call him from now on. He's been reading the blog and showing his friends, so I guess I should amuse them all with some depraved stories. During the days there has been some chastity at work. We have been spending all of our free time having sex, in leather, in rubber, in bondage; I've even been subbing a lot to pain and enjoying it. Tit clamps, a bit of cbt, and of course, lots of fisting and toys and inflatables...competitions to see who can take the most pumps....though the highlight of the week though was that I took RubbNuck Jr's FISTING CHERRY! As he claimed it has been 11 years in the making; I'm glad I was the one to take it. It happened on Wednesday night. He took it about five times, the last one being as we fisted each other.

He was all gung ho to try it again on Thursday but his ass was a bit too sensitive, as I suspected it would, so he's on a strict command to rest up his ass for multiple fisting sessions next week. I'm looking forward to it. This week was supposed to have a 'leather week' theme so I brought a bit of leather and hardly any rubber. We ended up wearing the rubber all week though! So next week, I'm bringing full rubber suits since I love getting fucked, fisted and bound in complete rubber coverage :D

In the meantime, I've have hardly spent any time at home over the past month or so and feel that it's been adversely affecting a lot of my personal life at home, especially Mr. P. I hope this schedule won't be going on much longer; it's all due to major fuck-up-ed-ness at work that I have to spend my entire work week in Victoria. Long story short it should be over by the end of July....here's hoping.

We took more video this week, but no pics. I have some work to do to get these vids edited and up on Xtube! HOT! ;)

I'll try to write again in the next few days. I feel like I've been neglecting everything for sex - well, I have, but it's been incredible!

5 comments:

rubberdc said...

you know what though, good for you! its about time you had good sexual energy.Btw, be careful with the FF. dont puncture yourself.
Hugs, DCx

Unknown said...

It's been one of the best sexual experiences of my life! I'm getting punctured every day, that's kinda the intent LOL

This week: back to full rubber fisting, dom/sub roles, catheterisation, and more!!

Anonymous said...

Bah, I hate Victoria Boy for living my fantasy with you. K is a lucky man. And an asshole in his own dealings with me, but... people are often coloured by their friends, and I never knew K that well directly. So, happy that you're having fun.... but god damn it am I ever jealous.

Unknown said...

Less jealousy, more love.

Not sure what you mean about RN Jr. (K?) being an asshole based on what friends say; in all honesty he hasn't really been enough in the Victoria scene in a big enough role that he should have a reputation and people calling him an asshole...kinda surprising.

We are still open to rubber playmates. We are 'rubberboys' on Squirt.

Anonymous said...

Hey, spoke to him in a chance encounter. Mistaken Identity. My Bad.