Monday, May 30, 2011

Post Drought

Man oh man, we got back from Las Vegas on Wednesday (a day later than originally planned and booked...don't ask...what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas), and between a birthday party and my best friend from Calgary visiting on the weekend, it appears that the party in Vegas didn't end with us physically leaving the city. So many stories, good and bad, but nothing really relevant to what's going on here. I wish I had been able to go to Vegas AND IML but it was not to be this year. I am having a lot of issues at work right now and I hope that I'll be able to get the rest of the vacation times I've requested this year when I want them, and that includes MIR.

I now have a bunch of friends going to Folsom, I haven't made up my mind whether to go or not. I am sort of getting travel burnout, I'm looking forward to spending the summer on the beaches in Vancouver (except for a week in July when I have to go HOME home for my dad's milestone birthday).

So, that being said, I don't really have a lot more to say at this particular point in time. I'm tired, and parched, my brain is injured as much as my liver. Summer's almost here, I'm looking forward to getting on the bike and shedding a few pounds and enjoying the late evenings, trying not to let work get me down too much.

I still have some pics to post from the Rubbout Volunteer Appreciation Party and a few events coming up in the next couple of months I need to announce yet. I will get on that shortly; I need a few more days to detox and get caught up on work before then.

Ciao for now.

No comments: