Monday, August 31, 2009

Experiences

I had the great fortune of FINALLY being able to play with a new man in my life that I've grown quite fond of -- pretty much non-stop this week.

Saturday night, after going out in rubber together to the leather bar and then one of the dance clubs on Davie Street (where we scared some of the vanilla guys and amazed others), we retired back to his place for the night.

Our initial attraction to each other was a mutual potential for kinkiness...he first met me at Pumpjack a couple of Fridays ago when I was running around in a latex jockstrap. We have chatted everyday since then and had a couple of dates.

Once at his place Saturday night, he began pulling out all of his kink gear and I almost fell over. He is the kinkiest fucker I have ever met! We got into all sorts of deviance over the next 12 hours, from shared anal electro-stim, ass-grinding with a double-ended dildo (several sessions over the course of the day), some bondage and ball stretching, my introduction to sounding, and lots and lots of sex.

I've had him over at my place introducing him to rubber and masks, breathplay and bondage two nights this week, and over at his place on Wednesday night I was introduced into some more hard-core assplay. He's officially stated now that he's converted into a rubberboy, so my work there is done! LOL

I think I'm converting into an assplayer. He wants nothing more than to open my hole.

For a guy who has a childhood fear of constriction, he certainly took the vac-bed in stride last night.

I'm very excited about this because we have so much to teach and experiences to share and we are both hot for each other!!

No comments: